Solved

Unable to Create

Badge +7

Morning Guys,

One of my user task in k2 studio has three(3) tasks created for three(3) different users, so one of the user action the task and has a data created on the Smartobject table and ther other users want to action the same task the previous user has actioned

Then i got this Error "Unable to create the object, An object with the same specified key property(s) already exist"

kindly assist me on this

icon

Best answer by DMI 28 May 2019, 08:44

View original

5 replies

Hi;

How did you configure your task result rule and with mappings? specifically how have you implemented your create method for your views in your rules...can you perhaps provide us with more content?

regards;

widson.

Badge +7
Hi wisdom
On my view rule i have a create method with input mapping of the controls i have on the view

I have a smartobject where I'm saving the email of users with an ID

On my workflow (k2studio) on my user task activity I'm doing a getlist with the SMO where I'm saving user email

Then i have it configure on my user task that it should create a task for each of the user email with the ID, so if i have five user email tied with an ID it will create five task for the five user

I'm challenge is that when one of the five users action the task and create a record the other cannot create the same record as it flagging that error
Badge +7

Hi,

Thanks Guys

Issue Resloved

Hi;

I'm glad you finally resolved it...
Please share with us, how you resolved the issue.

Thank you.
Widson.
Badge +7
Hi,

Resolution

i decide to use a create method for each of the destination user,

For instance, i have five destination users to work on a task, the task is been created for the five of them on one activity

So for each of the five destination users if they click a button which i have the rule(Create Method) it creates a new record on the table having saved the username of users that created it.