The caller is not authorized to access the service.

• 21 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

Hello All,

We’re in the middle of upgrading our systems from K2 Five 5.1 to 5.4.

We have a set of servers (Prod, Test, Dev) in 5.1 and we have a new set of servers that will host 5.4 in the end (we hope).

As part of that effort, our consultants installed 5.1 on our new servers, migrated the running instances, and “brought them to life” on the new hardware. But they were unable to complete the migration to 5.4 and so we have had to roll back to our existing hardware.

When we brought the existing 5.1 production server back up, we are now getting an error on a specific part of our application that states “ManagementWorklistObject table is unaccessible.”  In troubleshooting this problem, there are some suspicious looking error messages in the windows Application Event Log.

[In Chronological order]

8050 Received BAD Header From 10.1.97.88:1678

10702 An error occurred in the <consultant>.Service.SmartK2 Service Instance. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> SourceCode.Hosting.Exceptions.APICommunicationException: Error Sending BufferAn existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

10045 Broker Execution Exception [General Exception:] : System.Exception - Table name not found: ManagementWorklistObject

2025 Error Marshalling SourceCode.SmartObjects.Runtime.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteList, Table name not found: ManagementWorklistObject

8130 Error processing message from 10.1.97.88:49998: Table name not found: ManagementWorklistObject

Our consultant reviewed our installation (recall that this was a running instance prior to our upgrade attempts) but could not identify anything wrong. 

At this point, I’m not sure where to start my troubleshooting. I suspect that instead of “10.1.97.88” we should be seeing a server name (which matches the SSL certs on the server). But I don’t know where that IP value would be specified (nothing in the Config files that I can find).

Any tips on where to start would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 reply

Badge +5

What is the ip 10.1.97.88 (k2 server or sql server)? Try ping and tracert to the ip, is it accessible?

From the error message, looks like its not able to access sql table.