Solved

Tasks not at the forefront of multisteps

• 8 October 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone, 

Documentation states that multisteps containing a task will always have task at the forefront. But ever since I deleted a couple od SMO methods from my multisteps, the multisteps started showing first step in them, instead of the tasks. This causes problems mostly because the multisteps are now named after SmartObject methods, thus they show up wrong in a worklist for users, who now see things like "Initialization XX-140" instead of the name of the task.

Does anybody have any experience with these issues? Any ideas how to solve them ? I am currently at K2 5.2 

Thank you

Tom 

icon

Best answer by emilyc1 8 October 2019, 17:23

View original

2 replies

Hi Tom-C,

Have you tried creating a new step in the workflow, then dragging each multi-step from the original step over to this new one, and moving the lines from the preceding and following steps to point to this new step? If that does not work, I would maybe suggest recreating the task step to see if that might push it to the front of the multi-step as expected.

HTH,

Emily

Well, Dragging a step in and out of mutlistep works. Kind of obvious. Still it sucks to have to do this on 15 different multisteps. But oh well

Thank you.