SmartForm Tabs - Is There a Maximum?

Is there a maximum number of tabs that show for a form? I have eight but only the first 5 show. They are all marked to be visible and I can get to them using the Selection tab when editing the form. 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi LCP,

I think if you are close to 50 tabs and a large amount of content on each tab then this will cause a significant performance issue. Perhaps, you can check on the rules, it sounds like there is rule that disables certain tabs at runtime.

Badge +1

I do not have 50 tabs.  I only have seven.  But I can't see them when I run the form.  How do I have the form indicate that there are additional tabs?  Attached are two images.  One is the form in edit mode with the browser view set at 80%.  The other is the form in run mode with the browser at 100%.  In edit mode at 80%, you can see all seven tabs.  In run mode at 100% you can only see six tabs, but I don't know how to indicate that there is a seventh and allow the user to navigate to the seventh tab when she is ready to enter that information.  How can this be done?  Thanks!