SmartBox Database for Application Data

• 29 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi Mates,

We are builiding cloud applicatio, We need to create store our application data. We had around *personal details removed* Tables .

So i need your suggestion,Can we go ahaed with K2 SmartBox database and create *personal details removed* tables and used in our application. How much Valumn data we can save in SmartBox Database

Isthere any performance issue  if we do so?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I recommend not using the SmartBox database for anything more than the most simple of data capture. It is not very flexible nor easy to query/report against. Does your architecture limit you from creating your own SQL database to integrate with K2?

I would never recommend to user smart box data into the cloud or k2 five, its not recommended and not a great viable solution. However K2 smart box data you can access on-prem k2 5.X server but when this comes to k2 cloud you don't have the option to call k2 DATA base so please use your own line of the business data s

@Tan wrote:

Hi Mates,

We are builiding cloud applicatio, We need to create store our application data. We had around *personal details removed* Tables .

So i need your suggestion,Can we go ahaed with K2 SmartBox database and create *personal details removed* tables and used in our application. How much Valumn data we can save in SmartBox Database

@Tan wrote:

Hi Mates,

urce.