Solved

Select Recipient from dropdown list

• 23 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I'm new to K2 and Im trying to create a workflow, which is an approval process. Requester should be able to select the approver from a dropdown list and the selected approver should receive the task email after submission.

I have already created smart objects,views and forms and in the form I have a dropdown with approvers emails.

Please help to setup the email sending part to the selected recipient.

icon

Best answer by adithepo 23 January 2019, 13:29

View original

4 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

When you configure your "Start" step workflow, it will show the reference with your SmartObject from you form and then

you can put  the "Reference Field" (in this case is "Approver Email") from the Context Browser in the recipient.

Hope this help. 

Hi Artiligent,

I would like to do the same thing but with user groups instead so that the task is assigned to 3 or 4 people in the same group.

Any idea?

Badge +4

Hi Pilgrim,

You should try seperate email filed with ";" in a single record and put in the recipient.

Regards,

Hi  @Pilgrim

Apology for barge in between you guys but i'd like to share information with you guys regarding user groups approval for which you might find useful, please follow this guided link to apply multi-approval 

https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-Appit-Articles/Task-Groups-and-Approval-Processes-using-User-Tasks/ta-p/84731

Thank you, should you find this provided information helpful and or leading you to the answer please Mark this as

<b> Kudo, Accepted Solution and/or MeToo<b/>

@Pilgrim wrote:

Hi Artiligent,

I would like to do the same thing but with user groups instead so that the task is assigned to 3 or 4 people in the same group.

Any idea?

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.