Remove theme or change background color on a view/subview

• 18 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I have a form that has a button that opens a subview to show a summary of pertinent information that the form is designed to collect.  The subview has a button that open another subview with the information formatted to make it clean for printing... 

I use the lithium theme on my forms and as such the view has a background color.  Which messes up printing.  I need to remove the theming on this specific subview, or at the very least remove/change the background color on this specific view to be transparent/white.  

As you can see below, Lithium makes a mess for printing.  I just need to know how to remove this. Either a setting that I am missing or a javascript datalabel ~ I don't care.  I just need this fixed asap.
8XyMu8y.png

11665i8FA4A5EA1F3F4941.jpg

2 replies

Hello,

I did in Form not in view , what i did in the form i explained here.

1)  In the Form i used in Blue Void Theme (default theme).

2) Then i add the  2 Data Label in the form (1 Data Label used the Header Color, 2 Data Label used the Body Color).

3) In the Both  Data Labels Keep Visible and Enabled Properties False and Make it Literal is true.

4) Then select  the first Data Label and click the expression then copy paste the attached Headerjavascript code

5) Then select  the second Data Label and click the expression then copy paste the attached body javascript code

Kindly try this one if it  is suitable for your case ..

Regards

Maheen

Badge +1

@Maheen0786

That worked quite well but it still left a strip at the bottom.. I tried editing the script to encompass the entire body but it didn't work.  I am not sure how to identify the proper element even now that I have the script to change the color...

Any chance you would know how that color is getting in there at the bottom?