Question about K2 Object Browser in K2 Five

• 15 December 2017
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

In the new K2 Five context browser, there seems to be a lot less workflow / task related information, in my old workflow I had to compose the serial no in the escalation (now called reminders) emails by using the Process Instance ID and Activity Destination Instance ID so that even in the reminder emails, user can go directly to the task. How would I go about doing that in the new K2 Five context browser? 

Thanks in advance

1 reply

Hello,

When it comes to K2 WorkFlow Designer, the following documentation can help show you where to find the context browser:

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/userguide/5.0/default.htm#k2_workflow_designer/use/contextbrowser/overview/contextbrowser.htm

After looking over that documentation, and understanding how to navigate it, the following steps will help you find the Process Instance ID etc. and it can be done in a few ways:

• By clicking the Magnifying glass and typing in your name of the instance you are looking for.

• Smart Objects > WorkFlow Reports > General > Click on Specific Item > List > ID

Also note: Conditionals within the workflow design are currently unavailable and slated for a later release.

Hope this helps answer your question.