Solved

Picker Control expand arrow not opening

• 9 October 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +10

I have a picker control that appears after a user selects a specific answer from a radio button control that takes awhile to load and when it does the expand arrow does not appear to work.  It will populate the control with the values from the SmartObject but when trying to expand the control it won't work.

Any suggestions?

Using K2 5.1 on prem.

15796i138FA98EDA4E6356.png

icon

Best answer by JoshSimmons 10 October 2018, 15:39

View original

4 replies

Hello,

I have noticed a similar issue with the actual Resolve button not bringing up the list of available items that contain the text entered.

If you click the actual item in the Picker text area instead of the Resolve button, it should bring up the list of items that contain the text you entered. 

For example using the K2 5.1 User Guide Picker Control section, I get the same kind of result as shown below when clicking on the item in the text area instead of the Resolve button.
Screenshot taken from: https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/userguide/5.1/default.htm#Create/K2Designer/Controls/Picker/PickerControl.htm 

Kind Regards,

Josh

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Can you confirm if the picker control works as expected if it is visible by default? It sounds like you are making it visible after the form loads based on user input, but I'd be curious to know if it was visible when the form loads if it makes a difference in its appearance.

Badge +10

I added a new control on the page and left it visible by default and it still is not opening on click.

Other suggestions?

Badge +10

I knew about the squiggles, not necessarily intuitive to users but I'll just making it a training practice. 

Thanks!