One or more of the wizards that are used in the process are not currently supported by this tool

• 29 January 2019
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +6

We have upgraded K2 environment from 4.6.11 to 5.2 with latest Fix Pack. While creating package and deploy tool, got this error on one of many workflows we have (73 total workflows). These workflows were built using Visual Studio 2013 professional.

Any suggestions on what to look for?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Perhaps this link might help. 

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/UserGuide/4.7/default.htm#PackageAndDeploy/PandDConsiderations.htm%3FTocPath%3DDeploy%7CK2%2520Package%2520and%2520Deployment%7C_____1

The following K2 Studio/K2 Designer for Visual Studio workflow events cannot be deployed with a Package and Deployment package:

SharePoint workflow-integrated events.
Forms Generation client events.
InfoPath integration events.
InfoPath client events.
InfoPath-form upload events.

Badge +6

What is the alternative work around for this? 

Badge +6

I will be closing this issue since I need to find a workaround for the "Form Generation Event" and make this particular workflow compatible with new Designer. Meanwhile, if any suggestions on how to do this please share

Badge +15

The last time I encoutered this error, I got around it by configuring my Visual Studio to connect directly to the environment I want to deploy to, and just directly deploy the workflow from my Visual Studio.

But for the forms that depended on your workflow, you can try using the package by reference option in your package.