No appear data in list display body

• 10 September 2020
  • 4 replies

REgards to everybody.

we have need help with load data body of a listdisplay control, in the image (5), the body no load/show in column "tipo de Profesional" , but in the image (6), on the row add/edit row, the data show/load, the problem happend later of apply changes in the editable list [see image (4)], the data no appear in the listdisplay.

a bit of context, in the image ( no number) , we executed these rule inside of  for each all items of another view, apply rule add new row to listview ("Quincenal") and make transfer data [see image (3)], so apparently the changes/add new row are not applied to the body of listdisplay of "tipo de profesional". 
PD: we do not use save/create in these views for best practices, so used those metods no is a option.

4 replies

Hi  @lina1 ,

In the rule condition: "if on SURE.Agenda.ScheduleType, DropDown.Add.TypeAgenda contains 2"

The rules following it will only execute when the specified Drop-Down contains the value '2'. Should this condition not be defined differently?

Have you tried running each of these views seperately in designer where it is possible to run the View with some specific parameters? This could be helpful in trying to discover where the problem lies.

Also, would you please send a clearer description of your issue and a greater overview of what you are trying to achieve and also include steps that leads to the problem.

i Dian.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I answer your questions.

"Should this condition not be defined differently?" no, this condition is correct for us.

"Have you tried running each of these views separately in designer where it is possible to run the View with some specific parameters?", Yes, but this view makes a get list of the smart object on initialized, and at the time of loading it does not have the information, because I'm just going to enter it, i.e. , for this case if it loads the body of the column but it is not what I need. (image 1).

I have a form, which has some listviews, from a listview I transfer the data to another listview, using add new row and transfer data. as seen in the image [see images]. (image 2).

Rule: (image 3,4,5)

The problem is that when the changes are applied to the target listview, the body of the column does not appear information, but instead appears when it is in add / edit row mode.

Ex, on add/edit row, appear data:

(image 6)

With apply changes, no appear the data:

(image 7

@Dian wrote:

Hi  @lina1 ,

In the rule condition: "if on SURE.Agenda.ScheduleType, DropDown.Add.TypeAgenda contains 2"

The rules following it will only execute when the specified Drop-Down contains the value '2'. Should this condition not be defined differently?

Have you tried running each of these views seperately in designer where it is possible to run the View with some specific parameters? This could be helpful in trying to discover where the problem lies.

Also, would you please send a clearer description of your issue and a greater overview of what you are trying to achieve and also include steps that leads to the problem.

)

Thanks!!

@Dian wrote:

Hi  @lina1 ,

Hi  @lina1 

I was able to reproduce similar behaviour by disabling the column's body visiblity. (Image 1 and 2).

Can you kindly check if your column's body visiblity is enabled  so that we can rule this out.(Image 3 and 4).

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution' and 'Kudo' 

Regards

HulisaniN

Thanks for you help, but we have the body column already visible.