Multiple PDf generation on single button click and send in single email

• 4 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +7

Hi,

i have project id' in drop down and when user select project id and click on button i am generating pdf(create pdf from url method, passing id to custom form for project details ).

once pdf generated, i am loading same pdf to  attachment control(hidden control) on same form.

In email activity i am taking  pdf from attachment control and sending to respective person.

Now requirement is changed, user will select multiple project id, and all pdf needs to be generate for selected id's and sent all pdf in single email.

is any one having idea how to achive this?

13151iE07E4CF6110BF4BE.png

1 reply

Hello  @BB33, 

Looks like there is another community post where someone else had a similar requirement. You should be able to pass a delimited list of the ID values into a workflow and then use loops and inline functions to parse the strings as needed so that one email is sent. Note that this only works with a finite number of values as you will need to configure the logic to break the strings. 

https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-Five/How-to-Generate-multiple-PDFs-from-multiselect-control-values/m-p/116206#M5721

Thanks, 

Samuel