Missing X on Sub-Form Fixed

• 6 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi,

We've run into this issue whilst using the Lithium theme. See the post below:

https://help.k2.com/kbs100118

Our users were experiencing the close 'X' button dissapearing in both IE11 and Chrome. The IE 11 issue was at 100% zoom and only affected one user but in Chrome the X would dissapear when zooming below 100%. 

After investigation I've fixed it by making the following change to the CSS. So, if you run into this issue try this fix:

Edit the "Theme.css" file for the Lithium theme (and I'm assuming for any other theme where this issue is experienced) :

.theme-entry .dialog .popup-header-wrapper > .wrapper > div{    position: static;    right: auto;    left: auto;    display: inline; /* fix for disappearing X close button */    float: none;    vertical-align: middle;    /*override - base*/    /*override - base*/    /*override - base*/}
.theme-entry .dialog.sub-view .popup-header-buttons,.theme-entry .dialog.sub-form .popup-header-buttons{    width: 72px;      /* Fix for missing close X when browser not 100% zoom */}

Cheers,

Mike

4 replies

Hi Modmike,

Thank you for providing a workaround for this issue to the K2 Community.  If you have a free moment, I would recommend logging a ticket with K2 Support to further increase the visibility of your workaround.  This will help others in the future should they encounter this issue.

Thanks!

Hi @chruff,

I've raised a ticket as you suggested.

Regards,

Mike. 

Badge +4

Hi All,

I am geeting the same issue while opening subview and while resizing the screen, the popup close button get missing but can be visible at 75%,125% but not visible when screen size is 90%,80%,110%.

Is K2 gave any workaround of it. As the solution given above i have tried but not able to get the result. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi,

This seems to be a known issue when using Google Chrome, if the zoom level is less than 100% and the form is using the Lithium theme. It will be fixed in a future version of K2. Please see the below KB:

http://help.k2.com/kbs100118

Please adjust the zoom level accordingly for the close button or 'X' icon to appear on the subform/subview. 

Regards,

Kimberly 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of information provided by any forum member.