K2 integration with MS teams

• 5 February 2021
  • 5 replies

I was trying to access K2 API’s inside MS Teams

I have created an Azure AD App and Bot in Azure(connected this bot with MS teams), the basic version of rasa bot is working fine.

1. Tested with postman, using K2 API’s here’s it’s asking for credentils. Now I want to do this from Rasa Bot backend without Prompt for entering user credentials.
  2.   But in here I am not able to access API’s in bot

1. Here:
  1. I doesn’t want OAUTH with Promt… I am able to fetch the logged-in user mail ID or user information from MS teams…. so could anyone suggest how to authorize the logged in user because while accessing the k2 API’s I am redirecting to a page where I enter my credentials… now I want to eliminate this prompt 

Please do suggest and share your inputs

Thanks in advance !!!

5 replies

Badge +4

Hi!

Is it the K2 workflow rest api that you want to call? Do you have it installed on prem or is it K2 cloud?

Best regards

Daniel

Yes, we would like to call the Workflow rest API’s. It is on Azure Cloud, registered an Azure AD App and enabled K2 Dev, also registered bot(enabled MS Teams). 

While testing from Postman using the client ID and Secret along with Auth and token URL’s I am getting the below error. 

Badge +4

Hi!

To get a starting point i would try to connect to the workflow api with basic authentication through postman and then go forward from there. If you get it to work with basic then you can change to oAuth if you want later.

I guess you already have these guides but attaching the links to it in case of:

https://help.nintex.com/en-US/k2cloud/userguide/current/default.htm#K2-Management-Site/Integration/Workflow-REST-API.htm%3FTocPath%3DAdminister%7CK2%2520Management%7CIntegration%7CAPI%2520Configuration%7C_____1

https://help.nintex.com/en-US/k2cloud/userguide/current/default.htm#K2-Management-Site/Integration/APIs.htm#AAD-Consent

Best regards

Daniel

Thanks for the links

While Trying like this I am getting Authorization has been denied for this request

Please do suggest the possible solutions

Is there any documentation or “how to’s” out there on how to get started on integrating MS Teams?