K2 for Visual Studio 2012 - download

• 11 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi, I have some legacy processes done in VS2012 and have had to create a new VS2012 installation but no longer have the installation of the K2 Blackearl Visual Studio 2012 components.

I have not managed to find a download of this install anywhere... can someone perhaps point me to where i will be ble to get a copy of this install.

I am in the process of migrating to K2 Five but in the meant time need to still maintain/support the legacy processes.

Thanks. 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi  @JKM_Duncan ,

This is not available as a seperate installer. You would need to run the K2 Blackpearl setup manager, on the Select Components screen, select K2 for Visual Studio under Client Components then proceed to complete the setup. Please see our documentation: 

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/icg/4.7/default.htm#Install/Manual/Farm_BP_SelComp.htm

Cheers,

Kimberly 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but that is in contradiction with https://help.k2.com/kb001535
which specifically mentions an installation package for VS2012, unless i'm missing something.

I am currently not in a position to change the version of VS used for the legacy processes hence the need to find an install for the software used when the processes were initally creted.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi  @JKM_Duncan ,

The installation package in the link shared is for older versions of K2 (4.6.3 and 4.6.4). May I just clarify on which version of K2 do you have installed? 

Cheers,

Kimberly 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi Kimberly,

Sorry about slow reply, with regards you question of installed version this is what i have:

The version numbers have always confused me but that is as per the installed programs in control panel.

FYI.. I can create new processes in VS 2010 however i need to edit existing processes/projects which were last edited in VS2012 and i am unable to find the install for VS2012... I did previously have it all working but no longer have the install for Vs2012.

Thanks,

Duncan