K2 for SharePoint: List Item lookup field

• 6 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello community!

I am currently trying to rebuild our existing solution in K2 4.6.11 in K2 5.2 with Smartforms! We have a solution that uses a lookupto other existing requests in a field(ex. Title to Title). Everything seems to be working as expected but i want to populate a ListBox control on the display form so that the users can double-click and open up that SPIDs Display form with related requests etc.

I"ve got this working if a Request has one related request but I can't seem to get this working for multiple Requests (one to many). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

jnewman

11204iEB53776A9F84D561.png

2 replies

Hello  @jnewman, 

Have you tired using one of the "For each" actions (from the Conditions tab) to open each of the requests as a subform? This should allow for your Display form to open up multiple times. However, you may want to take into concideration that the forms that have opened will be overlapping one another on top of the main form. Hope this helps! 

Thanks, 

Samuel

Hi SamuelT,

I do not believe this solution will work as I am executing a Get List Item by ID within SharePoint and returning an array. This is a one to many relationship within SharePoint, for example SharePoint Item ID = 1 and that item has a lookup column that is in relation to SharePoint Item ID = 2,3,4.

When executing the Get List item by ID the following is returned for my lookup column, 2;3;4. I'd like the end user to have either a List Box or a hyperlink that when interacting with(double-click) opens the form in a New Tab.

Thank you

Joseph