K2 Worklist Stored Procedure?

• 24 October 2018
  • 1 reply

Does anyone know the stored procedure for the K2 Worklist? I'd like to see how the workflow is populated when tasks are assigned to roles. The reason I am trying to do this is because I have my own store precedure to join tasks from the existing K2 Worklist plus another SmartOnject that I have. This works great but only when I specificallly create tasks and click the checkbox for, "Resolve groups to individuals".

When the aformentioned checkbox is clicked, then K2 creates individual tasks for each user when I can use in my custom stored procedure to join a users task together with info from another SmartObject. However, when I uncheck the checkbox mentioned above, then those same tasks are not created in the same way so I'm not sure how get the task if individual tasks aren't being created anymore.

Hope this makes sense.

1 reply

Badge +15

I don't think there is a single stored procedure that K2 uses to populate the worklist. You can easily verify this by setting up SQL Profiler trace, then open your worklist. Once your worklist loads, stop the capture, and look through the trace.