K2 Management Error Logs sorting issue

• 30 March 2020
  • 6 replies

After upgrading from 5.2 to 5.3, our users are reporting that the sorting fuction on the Error logs appear to only sort alphabetically and not by date.

13381i2CE3314CF40B63E1.jpg

Any ideas if this is something that is configurable?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi  @Tuff 

I tested it on my 5.3 environment and it sorts correctly by date/time and not alphabetically (see below). Do you have any Fix Packs applied? 

Cheers,

Kimberly 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Good day Tuff,

Have you also tried running a repair of your K2 5.3 installation?

You can run a repair from your K2 setup folder, however, the repair will remove any recently installed fix updates for 5.3 that you have installed so you will need to reinstall them again.  

Let us know if that helps or not as well.

Kind regards,

Dumisani

Attempted repair of 5.3 installation and re-applied FP41.  Issue still remains.  Working with K2 support on other issues that arose from upgrade.  Will update this thread when solution is found.

Hi Tuff,

On which web browser does this issue occur ? 

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

This occurs on both IE and Chrome.  

Hi All, 

I had the same issue. I am issue Instance ID / Workflow ID / Error ID to filter the error in the management site. 

Regards, 

JJ