Solved

K2 Listview column width using Google Chrome

Badge +3

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone else has come across an issue where column sizes in K2 Listviews are going nuts when using the designer via chrome. I have a view that renders well in runtime and hasn't been edited in months and suddenly column widths are showing over 600% each. as a consequence to this, you are not able to drag column sizes by using the line between each column cos it is rendering the area where you can click as "over 600% to the right" i.e. well out of screen range.

18107i60C7324CE56C3246.jpg

This issue isn't happening while using edge.

icon

Best answer by Gail 25 June 2021, 18:37

View original

4 replies

We noticed this issue after updating to the most recent version of Chrome. What version of Chrome are you running?

Badge +4

UPDATE: We have a fix in development, and should be releasing it in the near future, across all supported versions of K2 Five and K2 Cloud.

Nintex is aware that the recent Google Chrome update seems to have caused this behavior. We are investigating now to identify solutions and workarounds.

In the short term, if you can use MS Edge, you should be able to continue designing your forms.

Thank you,

Gail

Badge +3

That's great to hear!

Would you be able to update here once the fix is made available?

Badge +4

Fixes for 5.2 and 5.3, as well as K2 Cloud, are now available. Watch this KB article for availability of fixes for other versions.

Code Fix: Unable to adjust column width after Chro... - Nintex Community