MrSharePoint
Novice

K2 Five for SharePoint: App Registration Wizard Error: RESPONSENULL

I am trying to install the K2 for SharePoint app on a SharePoint 2016 installation I've got everything working except for when I run the registration wizard where I get an error like this:

6856i5D9A379009E447C6.png

Anyone ever experience this before?

 

 

0 Kudos
Reply
4 Replies
Kallie
Apprentice

Re: K2 Five for SharePoint: App Registration Wizard Error: RESPONSENULL

Hi, 


Have a look in the ProcessSharePointGeneralSetting table if the App URL is correct.


Are you using load Balancing?


 


Thx


Kallie

0 Kudos
Reply
Vsubramony
Novice

Re: K2 Five for SharePoint: App Registration Wizard Error: RESPONSENULL

Did you find a resolution? We are stuck for many weeks, Please share 


@MrSharePoint wrote:

I am trying to install the K2 for SharePoint app on a SharePoint 2016 installation I've got everything working except for when I run the registration wizard where I get an error like this:

6856i5D9A379009E447C6.png

Anyone ever experience this before?

 

 


 

0 Kudos
Reply
Dumisani
Apprentice

Re: K2 Five for SharePoint: App Registration Wizard Error: RESPONSENULL

Good day Mr Sharepoint,

 

There is an KB article that descibes why the error is caused and with the correct steps to fix this problem please use the attached link to go to the KB article to fiind trouble shooting steps to fix this problem.

 

https://help.k2.com/support-services/kbs100145

 

Should you find the information from the article useful or leading you to the answer please mark as "Solution and/or Kudo", as it will assist other k2 developers with relevant information in the near future.

 

 

Kind Regards

Dumisani

 

[K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member]

Reply
BesM
Apprentice

Re: K2 Five for SharePoint: App Registration Wizard Error: RESPONSENULL

Hello MrSharepoint,

This error is caused by an improper value within the K2 Database [Integration].[ProcessSharePointGeneralSetting] table for the value in the Site Url column.

To fix this you have to:

1) Create a backup of your K2 database

7382iDA81AF3B7FA37716.png

2) Run the following Query against your K2 database and save the query data:

- SELECT * FROM [K2].[Integration].[ProcessSharePointGeneralSetting]

3) Then after you Open a K2 Support ticket and attach the query data to get a required Update query to address the issue.

If this post answers your question, please remember to mark it as a solution/Kudo.

Regards,
Beswick

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member

0 Kudos
Reply