K2 Five Workspace Tasks Refresh Button

• 23 February 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi,

Sometimes in K2 Five the refresh button on forms and tasks disapears, anyone found the same problem?

I'll attach an snapshot the next time this occurs.

5 replies

Badge +15

Hmm...I wonder if its the sprite or image not loading. Have you tried hovering or clicking on where the refresh button is supposed to be? Does the refresh still work?

Hi, we tried and if we click were the refresh button is suposed to be nothing happens.

I'm sure that isn't an image not loading so, in chrome when you right click and open the html inspector the refresh image appears. It has to be some CSS problem but it doesn't happen always.

Also we discovered that if you open a view in a window (in the same form) in chrome if you don't have the default zoom the X button disapears (in inspector you can see that is below the Maximise window button).

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Perhaps, you can check the Chrome Dev tool's console tab the next time that it happens again.

Hi, 

I'll try next time but when I open the View Sorce view in chrome the refresh button automatically appears, it seems that also appears if I change zoom.

For more information, the refresh button error always happened with computers with 1366x768 screen resolutions.

Hi, I tried with Chrome dev tools but when I start it, the refresh button appears.

It has to be a CSS problem.