[K2 Five] Form.Management and Form.Workspace could not be found.

I have installed
- K2 Five (5.3) Installer (5.0004.1000.2)

- K2 Five (5.3) April 2020 Cumulative Update

- K2 Five (5.3) April 2020 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 5

K2 five can not access Management and Workspace.

But Designer can access.

I have attached pictures.

15952iFBF0D4030133ABDD.jpg
14885i1D85B74A64A239BF.jpg
13831iF037B5F93B20CA17.jpg

2 replies

Hi Cros,

During installation was there any error shown or when you have installed the CU ?

Seems like there are packages that were not deployed. You may take a look at your installer trace logs 

This can be found in the path [install K2 drive]K2SetupLog or %temp% 

There will be an error like 'Target did not complete successfully: "form".kspx ' found in the installer trace logs

You may also check the link below for the common permissions needed to access the foms

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2Five/UserGuide/5.3/default.htm#Permissions/Permissions-Common-Tasks.htm

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi cros,

You can perform the steps below to clean up the files and force a redeployment of the packages and controls as it seems that there were packages that were not deployed properly. 

1. Browse to: <Install Drive>:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlSetup
- Delete all the K2 deployment packages (.kspx)

2. Browse to: <Install Drive>:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlBinControlPack Controls
- Delete all the assembly files except "Telerik.Web.UI.dll"

3. Execute the script below against the K2 database:
Delete from [Hostserver].[HostserverSetting]
where [Name] like '%.kspx%'
or [Name] like 'Register_Control_%'
go

4. As an extra step, edit the HostServer.Configuration table in the K2 database, find the [SYSTEM_PWD] variable under the VariableToken column, and delete/clear the encrypted value.

5. Run the K2 5.3 setup manager and choose the "Update" option.

Hope this helps!

Kent

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.