Solved

K2 Error Log smart object error

• 6 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello Guys

I am trying to use the K2 inbuild Error smart object to get some data for error profile.  Thereafter I am trying to create a reference with error SMO and loop it . when I loop and transfer the item value into the data field this is throwing below error. 

15044iC7202DCD1D8A118F.png

icon

Best answer by Dumisani 7 April 2020, 14:22

View original

2 replies

Hi ProInception,

You may want to checkout the link below. This looks to be related to the issue that you have encountered

https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-Five/GetErrorLogsFiltered-GetErrorLogs-method-Error-Log-smartobject/m-p/115270#M5363

Hope this helps

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Good day ProInception,

Could you kindly try the following workarounds and let us know if it helps or not.

(A) 

1. Create SMO "GetErrorLogsFiltered(Int32 ErrorProfileID)" from Service Instance K2 Management > Workflow > Management > ManagementService
2. Use this smo for the step Create Reference
- Input Mappings : ErrorProfileID : 1
- Output Mappings : SmoGetErrorLogsFiltered
3. Use this smo for the loop step and for the e-mail step

(B)

Diagnosis:
Is there a  Count function, which has an input of a SmartObject reference to the Error Log SmartObject?

It may be that the SmartObject reference got corrupted at some point.

Try changing the input parameters on the SmartObject method step where the reference is created.

Best regards,

Dumisani