Solved

Is it possible to restore/recover a deleted form?

• 8 October 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

I've spent the last 3 days getting a form wrapped up and finally when to go check it in and not thinking I clicked yes to delete it thinking it was the yes to checking in associated views.

Is there anyway to restore this form?  I'm not immediately seeing a way when I look through the mgmt screen.

icon

Best answer by DavidL1 8 October 2018, 19:58

View original

4 replies

Badge +11

There is not a way to do this in the management site.  You should open a support ticket to see if anything can be done at a database level.

David

@Will123w wrote:

I've spent the last 3 days getting a form wrapped up and finally when to go check it in and not thinking I clicked yes to delete it thinking it was the yes to checking in associated views.

Is there anyway to restore this form?  I'm not immediately seeing a way when I look through the mgmt screen.

@Will123w wrote:

Badge +3
Thanks
Userlevel 3
Badge +16
It is possible to revert to a previous version of a form/view using SQL commands, I'd had to do this in the past.

However, K2 do not recommend doing this by yourself and it's best you ask K2 to do this for you.

The lack of autosaves or restore points is one of my major peeves with K2. I try to keep a Backup category for each project where I save a copy of my forms, views, smartobjects, and workflows at the end of (or before) a lengthy developing session. It's too easy to loose work!!

~ Andrew