Solved

Internet Explorer Overriding the Font Style?

• 7 June 2019
  • 1 reply

We've been testing one of our smartforms in multiple browsers and have noticed that Internet Explorer (IE11) appears to be overriding the font style of our form (with the exception of the Lithium theme). Many of the text elements of the form seem to be displaying by default in Times New Roman. 

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this issue? Within IE's accessibility options I have made sure that ignore font styles specified on web pages is unticked. It is possible to forcibly set the browser's font from Times New Roman to, say, Arial, but it's not a viable option if this needs to be done to every device using IE.

Any help would be great, thanks.

icon

Best answer by Dumisani 7 June 2019, 11:34

View original

1 reply

Good day tobym,

Are you using K2 5.3?

If so this is a reported bug and has been logged in as a bug. We are currently investigating it under our active investigations and should be resolved within the release of the next-fix pack. As to when the fix-pack will be released we are still not sure, though it should be  very soon.

Kindly feel free to mark as “Accepted solution, kudo and/me too

If you find this information answered your question or leads to your answer.

Thank you and kind regards,

Dumisani

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.