Solved

Installing K2 Environment

Hi guys,

I am installing a K2 Five environment to my team start taking courses and practice, so, we create a virtual machine to deploy it,

- Microsoft Windows Server 2016

And I am having some issues:

1. Cant create the site on IIS

2. During the installation, I am trying to connect K25 to SQL Server Express where I created a database with the according permissions to the user, but it don't set up the connection.

Could you help me?

icon

Best answer by kateV1 2 July 2020, 05:13

View original

3 replies

Agustinc1913,

Hi I have seen the screenshot that you have attached, kindly ensure your machine is able to connect to the SQL DB that you trying to use. You can do a UDL test to check on this.

To check on the DB connection, you may do a UDL test from your K2 server.
The instructions can be found in the link below under "To Verify SQL Connectivity Using a UDL File"

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB70929

Hope this helps

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Badge +3
Do i need to IIS before installing K2 Server ? Also Once installation is completed how did you do application pool
Userlevel 5
Badge +13
You do need IIS, yes. The installation process will setup the application pool for you