Image doesnt get rendered in PDF File

Hello ,

Im using  k2 version 5.3 i use PDF coverter to convert to PDF. image doesnt show when i open the saved pdf file .

Thanks in advance.

6 replies

Hello naina

Please follow the following article:

Rendering images in PDFs without a secondary runtime site: https://help.k2.com/kb003233.

Best,

Sunrise

Hi Sunrise,

I am using a rich text control in print form .I tried the above steps .still no lucK.PFA sample of my PDF file

Badge +15

Do you mean your image is loaded within the Rich Text control? Have you tried applying the latest CU and FP and check if that fixes anything?

Hi Sunrise,

Yes image doesnt loaf in rich text control if i open downloaded pdf file

Badge +9

Hi naina,

Would you mind sharing some more information on how you recreate this behaviour?

I tried on my side and the PDF renders fine when using a Rich Text Control with an image embedded.

-Jean

Hi Steps taken
I have a rich text control in my main form where i have randomly copied some content that also has some random inages and saved main form . when i click on print button I use PDF Converter and PDF file control to save the pdf in an attachment control. URL provided will be the print form which also had a datalabel (literal checked ) that read s html content from sql table. Now when i open the downloaded pdf .this datalabel has all content except the image .