How to update "Everyone" group in [K2][Identity.Identity] to include all authorized users from AAD

• 30 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

In my application, I use "UMUser" SMO to use properties of users from Azure Active Directory, however it can't detect users who haven't logged in to K2 with AAD credentials.

I believe UMUser takes data from group "Everyone" in K2, but the problem is, that even after new user will log in to K2, he isn't being automatically added to the group - all new users are added to tabel [Identity.Identity] in K2 database, but they aren't attached to Container "Everyone" in [Identity][IdentityMember] table.

How can I force K2 to update group "Everyone" to include every new AAD user instantly in the database, so I can receive all the data with UMUser SMO?

3 replies

Badge +15

Hi,

For the users that you mentioned, what are their ContainersResolved and MembersResolved value in the Identity.Identity table?

Hi!

Both ContainersResolved and MembersResolved values are set to 0.

Hi,

Could anyone know how can we force K2 to update group "Everyone" to include every new AAD user instantly in the database, so I can receive all the data with UMUser SMO?