Solved

How create Custom Dashboard Reports[BAR Chart] in K2 Five

• 2 August 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge +6

I have created SQL table and then created service instance for that table and created smartobject and smartforms.

In the smartform i have a colums called "Column1".  And Column 1 having values called A , B , and C.

I want to create a Bar chart report for Column 1 counts.[X - Column 1 values , Y - Column 1 counts]

14463i822797083F4AFB91.jpg

Please help how to do in K2 Five out of box way. If not possible in out of box please provide other ways.

17191i3F64C5951E573B54.jpg

icon

Best answer by K2Steve 2 August 2018, 21:58

View original

1 reply

Badge +4

Hi

To create a bar chart based on data stored in SQL you can do the following in a list view.

Prerequisite:

• You need to store the “Percentage Completed” data somewhere and manage the value somewhere.
    In my case, I have a SmartObject with a column “Task Percentage Completed” number. Whenever I assign a task to someone, the person can manually update the progress value to a number. Optionally, you could also automate the calculation of the completed value within your workflow.

UI Steps:

1. Add a Data Label into your page. In my case, I’m using a ListView. I added it as a new column.  Set the Data Label as a Literal