Solved

Exporting data from K2 Five workflow report

• 10 November 2021
  • 10 replies

Badge +7

Hi all

is there a way we can export data from workflow report to excel?

20632iA33B60A0DFA61BB3.png

Please advise.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by SarelL 10 November 2021, 08:33

View original

10 replies

Hi @Akuner 

You can use the Workflow reporting SMO's in the System folder. Create a listview and add the excel export control. 

you can add then your own filters etc... 

Kind Regards

Sarel

Badge +7

Hi @SarelL 

I can see this SMO in management but not in designer. Is this folder hidden?

would you please advise.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi Renuka,

There is Show: (All) at the bottom left corner of the Designer, you can click the (All) link and enable the System checkbox, this will enable System category in the Designer.

Badge +7

thanks you for your help @khanh @SarelL 

Would you know which table to look at on K2 DB for data?

thanks

Please dont use the k2 DB, the SMO is already available for you. Screenshot attached. 

Regards

Sarel

Badge +7

Hi @SarelL 

User is wanting to have a live connection for reporting purposes. I am thinking to create a reporting view for the user using table.

Thanks

Good Morning,

You will be able to do that by using the Server.ProcInt/ProcData etc tables, but this is not adviceable so please don't mark this as a solution rather mark the K2 out of the box SMO, the K2 SMO that is there for you will also be Live connection/ real time data like a SQL View will be.

Its your choice but K2 has already put all information and join statements etc together for you.

Regards
Sarel
Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi SarelL,

It sounds like what you guys need is the K2 Odata Feed, I would avoid direct querying the K2 database.

https://help.nintex.com/en-US/k2five/userguide/5.5/default.htm#How-Tos/ODataFeedService/ODataFeedWithExcel.htm?Highlight=odata

Badge +7

hi @khanh 

WF Smo gives all the WF instances that I dont want to expose to user. Is there a way we can filter this per workflow?

Badge +7

Hi @SarelL 

The problem with the view is user is having to export data and we want to be able to create a live data instance for the user.