Export ot Excel error

• 19 September 2019
  • 4 replies

When I try to export to excel from the form (the form has one view which shows the status of the workflow) on workspace. I get the following error

Execution Timeout Expired.The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding .Execution Timeout Expired The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding...

When I tried it from the form . It export to excel fine...

please see from the attachment the screen shot of  error message and full error message .

Thank you

12120i27188D1ECE7FB9D3.jpg

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi  @B_Abdu ,

Do you mean that when you open the task form in your K2 Workspace and try to export the list to excel, you experience a timeout error? Does it occur consistently? Are there alot of records for this particular list view you are exporting? Is pagination enabled for the list view? 

Regards,

Kimberly 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

HI Ikimberly,

Any solution for this one? We are also facing the same issue.

Badge +6
  1. Please try restart IIS for K2 website & App pool then try to export again, check if it successful.
  1. If not successful, please try increase timeout in K2HostServer.exe.config, restart K2Service and try to export again.