Solved

Error while deploying the workflow

Badge +7

Hi everyone

Would anyone please advise me on the error below?

The frustrating part is this workflow was deployed without any issue a few minutes ago. I have done quite of work on this and all of sudden I get the following errors:

1. references are gone.

24115i608F197286103488.png

2. Some of the Smartobject methods have errors.24116iAE6247AA6E8F2100.png

Can someone please advise?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Akuner 19 July 2022, 06:10

View original

8 replies

If you have successfully deploy the work before, and the work you have done is on that version. I advise you delete this, so that the last deployed version will come back to you.
With that you can continue working.
Userlevel 3
Badge +9

I would also check that the SmartObject that the reference is related to is also OK - there are no binding problems on the methods.

Opening it in the designer should reveal any problems, also the SmO tester will also show you any issues if you expand the methods.

Cheers

Badge +7

Hi @Haywhy21 

That's what I did and did the whole config again. It is just frustating

Badge +7
Hi Paul there was no issues with SmartObject. It just stopped working.

alo now I am having calss name not found issue.
Badge +7

I reverted to the previous version and worked through it but now have the error below.

Any idea??

Are you getting this at the point of deploying?

Also, if the error is pointing you to a particular user task, or SMO try and remove the it then add it again.

Most times the longest route is always the best route on k2.
I have found myself redesigning a flow from beginning to the end myself, after failing to troubleshoot a needless error at the point of deployment.
Badge +3

I've found Workflow designer sometimes just ups and flips a table on me at random. I can't put my finger on exactly the steps, but there would be one action you'd be doing and you'd 'wake the beast'. My suspicion is related to using the copy and paste - especially in quick succession. Sometimes it looks as if the canvas doesn't keep up.

I had one workflow I was amending once which after making like 40 changes, gave me some error on deployment. After I redid the whole thing and it failed again, I redid the whole thing once again, deploying it one step at a time. It was tedious work, but guess what? It deployed.

Closing and re-opening the workflow also helps sometimes.

Badge +7

hi @Compagno 

It seems like a reference issue. I use references, and an error occurs. I ended up not using references at all on each action. It was very wired that it would deploy once and if I try to redeploy again without any chances, it would not work.

Hopefully, that was it.