Solved

Error upgrading from 5.0 to 5.2

• 28 March 2019
  • 3 replies

I'm in the process of upgrading from 5.0 to 5.2, however after the install completes, I get the error message attached.

Does anyone know what this means? How can I get this fixed?

12781iA251036E767691C6.png

icon

Best answer by ElvisJacob 28 March 2019, 22:04

View original

3 replies

Badge +9

Hi Evandberry

Follow the bellow steps to resolve all those errors

Step1: Press start and type iis (internet information Services) and click on it

note: If other error still exist please enable all of them.(go back to k2 and click analize or repair all)

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Kind Regards

Elvis

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Hi Elvis,

That is a spot on solution for this issue. 

Thanks and Regards,

Satya

Hi  @SatyaK2

In persistance to what Elvis's opinion should this issue continue, perform issret to refresh the updated authentication permissions and utility waits up for all services to stop.

Alternative:

If you have upgraded your environment to K2 Five 5.2 and run into installation or upgrade errors, please download the new installer. Before running the new installer, you will need to download and run the Pre Repair.sql script on your database. Then, when you run the new installer, select "Update" to update your installation https://help.k2.com/kb002301.

Regards;

Widson,

[K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member]