Solved

Edge Chromium Support?

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Hi,

Does K2 Support Edge Chromium browser?

It was released just over a month ago, so wodnering if all K2 functions are supported on this browser?

Anyone done any testing on it, if so, were forms/scripts/attachments all working?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Dian1 4 March 2020, 07:43

View original

6 replies

Hi  @Sharpharp1 ,

As far as I know K2 does not support Edge Chromium yet. Currently supported browsers are: 

EDGE, Chrome, IE11 (Not after update 12), Firefox (Runtime only) and Safari.

Please see the following page for the official K2 Product Compatibility, Integration and Support Matrix:

Kind regards,

Dian
Userlevel 3
Badge +16
Thanks Dian,

I thought that would be the case.
Anyway, i'll be doing some testing on Chromium, will report back any issues here
Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Hi all,

It's now end of July 2020, so just wondering if Edge Chromium is supported yet?

Also, for anyone else, have you used Edge Chromium with K2, if so, have you encountered any issues?

Thanks

Hi sharpsharp1,

Unfortunately K2 still does not support EDGE Chromium according the K2 support matrix -https://help.k2.com/k2compatibilitysupportmatrix

Regard,

Kevin Zhou

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of information provided by any forum member.

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Does anyone have any insider info on when Chromium will be supported by K2?

I've been doing lots of testing on it and it seems to be working ok, but it would be nice to know that it's officially supported

Hi sharpsharp1,

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything on when K2 would officially support Edge Chronium.

Regards

Kevin

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of information provided by any forum member.