Deleted posts in K2 Communities

• 15 December 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +8

I made a post about my dissatisfaction with the migration process in K2 considering upgrades and the end of support. This post was deleted. So be aware that you will not see anything negative about K2 in this forum because it will get deleted. This simply adds to my dissatisfaction with this company. I am sure it was deleted because the kudo factor would have been through the roof.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters

3 replies

Badge +10

Hey BP. the only purpose for this Forum is to make K2 Great Again !!!.

Please keep the posts constructive and positive, otherwise they will be deleted.

However I do agree about the asumption that testing on the end user and confidence on every update is not there. we saw many bugs & workarounds. I'm really having hard time thinking about to re-build every single form, because a technology version change. and pushing it due to the end of license.

We don't  know at this point how in the world are we going to upgrade without break something... I guess next year will be another year to figure it out if we really like to rework everything or look somewhere else.

The bad part of all this is the we pass several of the K2 Certs also have a large experience with Sharepoint and Infopath. which makes me think sadly we are looking to some hicups that more fellow admins will encounter in the near future.

Badge +9

Hi Bryan, 

Just to close the thread, your original post was marked as SPAM by the system and therefore was not available to view on the forum page. We un-marked the posts as SPAM and is now showing on the forum page.

Thank you

Kallie

😞