Solved

Delete environment library

• 25 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Is there a way to delete Environment Library?

icon

Best answer by khanh 26 January 2022, 02:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi maynero,

It's not possible delete the environment library in Five. The environment library is very essential to Nintex K2 Five environment. It is used by many other things (i.e. Deployment, K2 for SharePoint integration, Package Deployment...), I would not recommend deleting it.

Badge +3
I know there is the default Development and Production environment, we don't plan on deleting those. Just the environments that we created ourselves. Even that we can't delete?
Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi maynero,

There might be a system 'Environment' SmartObject that will let you delete it. The smartobject is located under 'SystemManagementEnvironmentSmartObjects' category, it requires K2 Server Admin in Management site to run it. I think you will fire off 'GetAllEnvironments' method to get the correct environment Guid and will use that for the 'Delete' method.

Warning: Please make a backup of your Nintex K2 environment and schedule a downtime for this. If you run into any issues after deleting the non-default environment library, then you can restore the  environment right after it.

Badge +3

That works, thank you!