Solved

DateTime Display as -1 in Listview

Currently, I am using a List view in my Smartform which will pull data from the DB table and I am having a column of DateTime in that table. in my table, if date saves as *personal details removed* Then if someone opens Schedule in US time zone it will display the date as -1 i.e. *personal details removed*. but while in IST it shows as *personal details removed*

How to resolve this issue. we are using K2 FIVE5.2

icon

Best answer by kateV1 8 June 2020, 05:29

View original

2 replies

Badge +8

We have this issue, too, because our SQL server and our users are in different time zones.  I think it's more of a SQL issue than a K2 issue.  When the person using K2 looks at the record in the same time zone as the server, it shows up correctly.

We typically don't need the timestamp of date/time, so I typically convert all date/times to just date in DB views and SMOs.  Otherwise, I think you're kind of stuck with using expressions and/or database trickery to make it display properly.  

Hi Tan,

Are you using a calendar control to save the date/time in to the K2 database? If you are this scenario is an expected behavior.  More details can be found in the KB link below

https://help.k2.com/support-services/kbt135043

Hope this helps

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.