Data Label and Text box on same line in Cell?

• 18 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Hi,

In designer, I have a Data Label with some text and a Text Box (in the same cell)

I have nothing set for width, so they both appear on the same line in Designer, however when running the form, the text box appears on a seperate line... How do i get the data label and text box to remain on the same line together?

Thanks

2 replies

Hi,

You can make the width of either (or both) the data label or textbox smaller using percentage (%) or pixels (px). I am assuming that either the textbox defualt width or the data label width is too large to be on the same line as the cell width isnt large enough to support both. Another alternative is to make the cell width bigger, you can do this by left-clicking in the cell and set the cell width property to whatever you want it to be, you can also drag the end of the cell line to make it larger or smaller. Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Prineel

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of information provided by any forum member. 

Hi 

You may change the property width for textbox to any desired amount to be able to fit in the data label on the same line. For instance you can start by setting the textbox width to 50% , then either increase or decrease the width to your desire.

Regards

Thakane