squaladesign
Forms Fledgling

Client can choose a Custom Theme

Hi everyone,

I created 2 custom themes, one dark and another white. The default one is the white/light version, however, I have many users that likes the dark theme and I like to create a drop down in my SmartForm where users can choice the them they like.

Is that possible?

Thanks

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Prineel_V2
Canvas Initiate

Re: Client can choose a Custom Theme

I dont think this is possible. You can only change the background color of the page and form as well as the layout sizes, but not the theme itself.

0 Kudos
KateV
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Hi,

In addition to what Prineel has mentioned If you would like the capability to be added in the future you may log a feature request at https://nintex.uservoice.com/

Everyone that works in your office can vote on the idea to get more attention from the developers 

The link provided is a forum wherein you can log a new feature request or vote for other user's request so that they can be considered for future updates.

Cheers,

Kate

0 Kudos
squaladesign
Forms Fledgling

Hi both and thanks, yes I will open a request for future improvements. The only idea that I have now is to create 2 themes (one dark and one light) than create 2 forms calling the same views but the 2 forms will have a different theme, so, it's a work around but it's working! Both forms will have a button on the top of the page with the switch between "themes".

Thanks for the help anyway

0 Kudos