Change the Redirected default logout STS page

Hello,

I am trying to redirect the default logout page for forms STS, i want it to point to another form or another URL (maybe a website).

6 replies

I think the best bet will be to raise a request for professional services with K2 support.

Hi, the logout page performs the logout action, i.e. it clears credentials and logs the user out of K2. If it was possible to re-direct, the user won't be logged out of K2, I am not sure I understand the requirement Bombata?

Hello  , I have attached a screen shot of the default logout page after calling the logout function on the smartforms.

I want to be able to determine what shows up after the logout has been completed like navigate it to a smartform or another url.

Hello @Bombata , that page in the screenshot is the K2 LOGIN page, it is a system page and cannot be replaced with anything else. Because the user is logged out at that point, you won't be able to navigate to a SmartForm because the user is not authenticated.

If a user has any K2 Form (non-anonymous Form) book-marked and they navigate to that directly if not logged in, K2 will re-direct the user to the Login Page in your s/shot and after AUTH redirect the user to page in his bookmark. 

We currently sign external users into K2 using a third party claims user manager. On sign out, the external users (customers) are directed to the K2 sign in page, this is not the best experience. Any suggestions?
In that case it sounds like a claims misconfiguration, check the Issuer, Claims and Realms configs and ensure everything is 100% correctly configured for your 3rd party STS.