Solved

Multilingual Smartform on K2 Cloud

• 28 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello Team ,

We have a requirement , wherein user looking for a smartform in several languages . Below  are the details .

Version : K2 Cloud 11

Thank You ,

Ruchi

icon

Best answer by Sello1 29 July 2020, 12:24

View original

5 replies

Hi Ruchi,

The K2 Language Pack allows for various langauages on smartforms but unfortuntaley is only availabe for K2 Five and not the K2 Cloud platform at the moment.

There is however an existing feature request submitted which you can upvote here:

https://ideas.k2.com/ideas/APIT-I-727

Regards,

Sello

Thank You Sello ,

Is there any other workaround for the same , that we can consider .

Thank You ,
Ruchi

Hello Ruchi

There isn't a workaround that I know of but as an alternative, we do have a Remote Services team who might be able to assist with a custom configuration of a Multilingual function on your Cloud instance. If you would like to schedule a call with this team, please reach out to your local CAM who will then make the necessary arrangements.

Regards,

Sello

Hello Sello ,

Thank you so much for your response !!

Could you please let me know specifically to whom we need to reach out ? And what kind of solution they can provide us .

Thanks In Advance ,
Ruchi

Hi Ruchi

Our Remote Services team are are highly specialized in K2 configurations and can certainly aid you in your request to have Multilingual Smartform capabilities on your K2 Cloud.

If you would like to schedule a meeting with our Remote Services team, you can do so through the Customer Portal site, or directly by visiting the following link: https://portal.k2.com/ticket/rsrequest

Please note that an engagement with the Remote Services team is a paid service and will require you to have at least 1 credit to start the engagement. Credits can be purchased at store.k2.com.

For more info please contant your Account Manager.

Regards,

Sello