Login to free trial account

• 18 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I can't login to my free trial account. Please help.

Error below:

18302i489D777B8265849A.png

5 replies

Hi,
I I think its looking for a K2 nr nintex email address or an email provided by nintex to login. Perhaps check the email sent to you for the trial and see if there is a k2 or nintex email provided to login, if not there should be a support email that you can use to contact the nintex support team.

I received an email from Nintex below, went to the site and logged in, after which I had an issue.

As I understand it, you need to follow the instructions (on issue scrin): 

User account 'maopunt@gmail.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'K2 Trial' and cannot access the application 'bd5c2c8b-7c22-47a5-8fc5-bd3f76a315d5'(Azure Active Directory for K2) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. 

Please help me solve the problem, if not, please give me a contact, someone who can.

Hi,
You will have to get in touch with nintex support, there should be an email address you can contact in one of the emails sent by nintex.

Do I understand correctly that I should send an email to nintex@workflowcloud.com?

Hi,

Im not sure what the support/contact emails are (usually we open tickets on the customer portal, but im not sure if you will have access as you are on a trial), but if that email does not work you can always use the contact us page on their website.