Solved

Can not create Folder on K2 cloud

Badge +7

Hi,

I just create a trail K2 cloud, while trying to create a folder i got this error below

"AAD:XXX.<wbr/>com does not have Create rights on the ‘Public Folder’ Category."

i also notice can not see management on the k2 cloud platform

Kindly assist with this 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Renier29 4 May 2020, 18:09

View original

4 replies

Badge +15

This means the user has no Create rights for the 'Public Folder' category. This can be resovled by assigning that user the appropriate rights, but you will have to do it with Management.

If this user has no rights to access the Management page, you will have to get someone who can access Management to assign the rights.

If this user is supposed to have permission to access the Management page, then get someone who can access Management to check if this user has the 'Admin' permission under Workflow Server > Server Rights. The user will also need to be a member of the Security Administrators role in order to modify the rights on the category.

Badge +7

Hello  @DMI007 ,

This is a know issue. Kindly refer to this documnet for a ful review and resolution https://help.k2.com/kb002849

All the best

Badge +9

Hi, this is by design. 

You are only allowed to create new K2 artifacts including Folders on your primary trial category - All Items > Trail Sandbox > Your Folder (your email).

K2 Management is restricted and cannot be accessed as part of trial.

Let me k now if you have any other questions.

Chat soon,

r

Badge +7

Hi  @Renier29  @KagisoMasha  @boringNerd ,

Thanks for your response