1. Create 2 data fields. Name one Before Increment and one After Increment. Make sure to set these fields to Number or Decimal.
2. Create a Set Data Field event. Choose the After Increment field to be updated.
3. In the Set Data Field event drag the Formula Function into the Set Data Field event. The Formula Function is found under the Mathematical node. See the pictrue below:
4. The Formula Function will pull up a separate wizard where you can create the Formula you would like. To increment simply drag the Before Increment Data Field into the box and type +1. This will Increment the After Decrement Data Field by 1. See the following picture:
5. You can use this in conjunction with a Loop to increment a certain number of times.