The following article will give step by step instructions on how to add/configure the Box actions within the SharePoint on-premise environment. Please remember that Nintex Live must be set up by an administrator before adding the live actions from the Nintex Live catalog. For more information please refer to Using Nintex live Connector for Nintex Workflow within your help guide.
Add Box actions to the toolbox
1. On the Nintex Workflow designer ribbon in the Nintex Live section click the Catalog icon.
2. In the Nintex Live Catalog search for "Box" and select each Box action required and then click Add.
3. Click OK. The actions now appear in the action toolbox under the Nintex Live category.
Authorize Box access for Nintex Workflow
When a workflow runs and the Box action executes Nintex Live sends an email requesting authorization to access Box. The email is sent to the email address entered for "Authorizing user" in the Box action configuration window. The recipient must click the link granting access before the action can continue its operation.
Note: The organization's network must allow access to box.com/api. Access to this URL is often blocked for Enterprise Box customers who use company.box.com instead of box.com for their Box account (where company is the company domain). If this URL is blocked by the network authorization responses do not function.
Configure Box actions in your workflow
To add and configure a Box action:
1. In the action toolbox in the Nintex Workflow designer do one of the following.
Search for Box actions: Enter "Box" in the search box and then press ENTER or Browse the Nintex Live category of actions by expanding the "Nintex Live" category to see the Box actions.
2. Drag the Box action onto a pearl in the designer.
3. Double-click the action to display its configuration.
4. Fill in the required configuration fields and fill in optional fields as needed.
For more detail about a particular configuration field click the Help icon for the action.
5. Save changes and close the configuration window. Finish designing the workflow, publish it and it will be ready to run.
To see a full description with illustrations please refer to : Box and Nintex Workflow for SharePoint
The Authorization process is also used for other Nintex Live actions such as Dropbox, Exchange Online, Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and more.