Can a change from a previous flow be picked up by the new one

• 14 November 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi All!

I have a Nintex flow on a Sharepoint library with documents that change quite often and each change needs to be approved by the management team, who do not always have the time to review and approve the change in the same day.

For example scenario below:

- Day 1: I have a major change that will go for approval and notification will be sent to the approvers - flow 1

- Day 2: I have another major change for the same document as above - flow 2 triggered after flow 1 is complete

- Day 4: I have another major change for the same document as above - flow 3 triggered after flow 2 is complete

etc.

- Day x: Reviewer goes and approves flow 1; flow 2 is triggered; Reviewer approves flow 2; flow 3 is triggered etc. 

My question is the following: Would it be possible to cummulate all changes from the previous flows (in the case above 1, 2) in the last flow (i.e. 3) so that the reviewer opens only task 3 - sees all "un-approved" changes and approves all of them at once?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

1 reply

Badge +17

If you are storing the changed information somewhere on a list whether it be a task list/current list, etc, then yes you can collate that information and present it back to a user. Its not as simple as me typing it but it is doable and will take some thinking through.