Filtering the Query List action on a Date/Time value

• 15 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Topic

Filtering the results of a Query List action on a date/time value. For example, the requirement is that the Query List action only returns items that were created after January 15th.

Instructions

Configure the action using the ISO 8601 date format for the date time value: 2017-05-15T00:00:00Z

1 reply

This is exactly what I need, but, as I am new-ish to Nintex, I do not understand what I'm supposed to do in the instructions to make this work. Can someone elaborate on how to do this? I am trying to query a separate list in SharePoint to return a value if my date is greater than or equal to "Date From" and less than or equal to "Date To".

I tried using calculate date and then querying (a separate list) on the ISO 8601 date string, as follows:

I also tried converting the date field (within Sharepoint) on the other list to text and querying using the ISO 8601 date string and I have tried converting all dates (within Sharepoint) from both lists to text and querying using text. No results are returning, HOWEVER if I use the CAML editor and swap out the Value to a non variable date in ISO format (found this answer at Solved: Date filter in query list action not working - Nintex Community), the query returns values.

Thanks in advance!