Your profile page

MillaZ
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
0 0 63

Your profile page 

MillaZ_0-1616158928766.png

Here are some quick tips to help you navigate your profile page. From your profile page, you can find:

• A summary of your contributions
  • Badges you have earned
  • Your latest posts
  • Topics you have participated in.

You can access your profile page by clicking on your avatar in the top-right corner and selecting My profile.

MillaZ_33-1616155984408.png

Your profile picture / avatar appears at the top of your profile page, next to your username, rank and biography.

MillaZ_0-1616593924881.png

You can update your avatar by clicking on the edit icon that appears on the top-right of your image.  Follow the prompts to load, resize and save your image.

Your rank is auto-assigned based on your activity. Community administrators can be identified by their “Moderator” and “Community Administrator” ranks.

You can use the biography text area to tell us more about yourself. You can include any info you’d like to share with other community members. Edit your biography by clicking on your avatar in the top-right corner and selecting My Settings. Go to the Personal tab, select Personal Information, edit your Biography and click Save.

A summary of your Community contributions appears next - Here you will see your post count, kudos received or given, and solutions created.

View all the Badges you’ve earned. Click on the arrow to the right of your badges to view all your badges and their descriptions, and which other badges you can still receive!

Below these, your Latest posts will allow you to review any topics, community articles and replies posted by you.

You can also view your messages (if you've selected to switch them on in: My Settings > Preferences > Private Messenger) by clicking on the envelope icon in the top-right corner of every community page.

MillaZ_35-1616156677145.png

About the Author
Community Manager on the Nintex Community