Subscriptions: How to subscribe to your favorite boards and topics

MillaZ
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
0 0 233

A subscription allows you to receive notifications and/or emails whenever a new topic is created in a forum, when a new knowledge article is published, or when somebody posts a reply to a specific topic. You can also subscribe to the posts of your favorite contributors!

MillaZ_5-1616164222469.png

Subscribe at Board Level
To subscribe to a forum board (such as Community Blogs, or K2 Five Cumulative Updates and Fixpacks), click on the Options menu on the right-hand side of that page. Next, click on Subscribe.
You can also use this method to subscribe to a Knowledge Base such as Nintex RPA > Technical Issues.

subscribe.png

Subscribe to a topic

By default, you will receive notifications to any topic you have contributed to. However, you might want to follow a topic without posting in it. In this case, click on the Options menu on the right-hand side of the page. Next, click on Subscribe.

articlesubscribe.png

If you no longer want to be subscribed, simply go to that board, topic or article, click on the Options menu and select Unsubscribe.

View and manage your Subscriptions

Access your settings by clicking on your avatar in the top-right corner to access the drop-down menu and select My subscriptions.

mysubs.png

From here click on Subscriptions & Notifications.

MillaZ_0-1616595264706.png

From your My Subscriptions page, select the checkbox next to the items you wish to unsubscribe from. Then, in the Email Subscription Options drop-down, select Delete Selected Subscriptions. Here you also have the option to select and delete all your subscriptions by using “Check All”.

MillaZ_1-1616595339368.png

• You can also go directly to your My Subscriptions page by clicking on your avatar in the top-right corner and selecting My subscriptions from the drop-down menu.

• Unsubscribe directly from an item by going to that board, topic or article, and clicking Unsubscribe from the Options drop-down menu.

About the Author
Community Manager on the Nintex Community