User research activities come in all sorts of flavours at Nintex

23120i96CE0FA806A7278B.jpg

For each product you use in the Nintex suite, there's been all manner of research and usability study done behind the scenes. For each new feature launched or an interaction optimised, the Nintex User Experience team was engaged to learn more about collective behaviours and expectations. 

This often takes us on a journey of discovery and for many of you who've accepted our invites already, the answers can be surprising. User experience designers sketch and explore new features as a way to make sense of how a function should best unfold in the platform so that you the designer can get the biggest bang for your buck - quickly and without a support call. During this process, we need to involve you - the designers and users - of the product through a number of research activities.

Activities may take the form of a self-serve variety, such as:

• a survey or questionnaire
  • a card sort, or
  • a diary study.

... or a remote, facilitated (or face to face where allowed) session like:

• an informal discussion around your current problems and pain points
  • discussing 'what if' scenarios
  • prototype usability feedback session
  • A / B comparative study
  • whiteboard ideation sessions

Our top priority is always to aim to make the exercise as interactive as possible, and where possible, perhaps not what you might expect.

Feedback from previous participants has been:  

This was fun. Call me anytime. 

How did other people respond to this? I'd be keen to know what other people thought.

We are always looking for participants for these activities and we welcome all manner of experience and technical ability. Don't imagine for one second that you have to be an expert in our products.

So please sign up to register to get involved in future research sessions. We need you !

Image courtesy JESHOOTS @ www.pexels.com

0 replies

Be the first to reply!